Welcome to E+C Spot On Archive


Control systems and automation
Growth in internet use and data centres presents challenges for uninterruptible power
Only 30% of the world’s population have an internet connection and the remaining 70% are demanding it; the need, therefore, for data centres will increase significantly.
Energy and enviroFiciency
Oxygen enrichment and cryogenics for rubber recycling
Rubber recycling methodologies and the use of oxygen enrichment are becoming popular in reducing carbon footprint.
Electrical protection and safety
Encouraging efficient utilisation of energy
Encouraging efficient utilisation of energy through the Income Tax Act of 1962 section 12L The Regulation dated 9 December 2013 and the requirements it sets for claiming an allowance for energy efficiency savings, as well as what is not claimable, in term